Awake - Supernova Awake - Supernova

Might sound like megaman cuz of the intrusment?

IDK w/e

Sick song dude, love the fast paced feeling this song gives. And yes, it was melody heavy, and the melodies were beautiful. Keep up the good work!\

5'd and DL'd

Mario has a Fat Fucking Cock Mario has a Fat Fucking Cock

9 Error - Your summary was too short. Please add

Error - Your summary was too short. Please add more and try again.Error - Your summary was too short. Please add more and try again.Error - Your summary was too short. Please add more and try again.Error - Your summary was too short. Please add more and try again.Error - Your summary was too short. Please add more and try again.Error - Your summary was too short. Please add more and try again.Error - Your summary was too short. Please add more and try again.Error - Your summary was too short. Please add more and try again.

[oZ] ~ Robo-Ninjas [oZ] ~ Robo-Ninjas

SUBWOOFER

FREAKING

THE

FUK

OUT

!/so I Herd U Liek Hardstyle\! !/so I Herd U Liek Hardstyle\!

if you dont finish

world ends

i guess you have no choice now

[SP] ~ Mad World(Trance Remix) [SP] ~ Mad World(Trance Remix)

lol wtf is awarding you 20%

sup

[SP] ~ The Machine (Hardstyle) [SP] ~ The Machine (Hardstyle)

"The kick needz moar power."

"What the fuck kind of speakers/headphones are you listening with?"

lol'd so hard.

Thizz n FX Thizz n FX

FIIIIINALLLYYYYY

MORE SONGS TO BLAST IN CAR*

*Red light rules = Roll down windows + 2x volume

I don't know how, in EVERY one of your songs, you create two perfectly fitting melodies with 2 different instruments plus a kick ass drumline along with the best effects and more

Must.........learn......to....be.....
....more......patient..........for...
.....new..........songs..........

Btw when you responded to another person's comment with "I probably wont upload the full version to newgrounds =/", I was wondering where will the full version could be found. Do you have another website? Are you not uploading it in order to sell it? Is it a secret D: ? Paying will never be a problem, the problem is not knowing :/

Love your work SO much. Always have been and always will be a huge fan.

tl:dr YOU'RE GUD

axeFX responds:

The problem is I make my stuff for fun, and I'm currently trying to get out of the 'Newgrounds free music for everyone' groove. I'm even too lazy to get a site going and get a paypal donate button. I am going to finish this song and sell it, just haven't worked out the details yet ;P

Ultimate Guitar Solo By Satan3 Ultimate Guitar Solo By Satan3

lmfao

i love all your author comments lololol

CockRider responds:

Hahaha, I especially like the "Get AIDS you cunts" part!

DJ Kat - The Basshunter Song DJ Kat - The Basshunter Song

omg

when the offbeat hihat and claps came in at 0:12 i instantly DLd 5d and 10d. Gotta love a song with a perfect beat. From then on it got better and better. Very nice work.

jcat13 responds:

hey ambiguousMAN,
Haha glad you liked the hat part. Different from the normal all offbeats to switch it up a little bit ;)

shine shrine shine shrine

wowowowowow

This was REALLY good and i thought the vocals were fine, were they custom made?

Also, the second build up at 2:19 was PERFECT. Well done